SafetyCall International, LLC (SCI) is a 24/7 multidisciplinary health care practice, licensed by the boards of Medicine, Pharmacy, and Veterinary Medicine, that provides manufacturers with adverse event management, regulatory reporting, post-market surveillance, customer service and consulting services.
Benefits of Employment
Our employees enjoy many benefits including:
States We Work In
Our employees work in multiple states throughout the country! Want to know if we’re hiring in your state? See the list below:
Work from Home Requirements
Do you want to work with us from the comfort of your home? Here’s what you’ll need:
More information about IT Requirements are provided in the interview process.
In addition to the IT requirements listed above, candidates must also have a designated home office area that meets certain requirements and may not have any other responsibilities during the time they are working such as caring for dependents.
Thanks for your interest in employment with SCI/PPH! Our current openings are listed below.
Don’t see a position you’re interested in? We have an ongoing recruitment process and would encourage interested candidates to submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com for future opportunities. Applicants who submit their information will be kept on file and considered for future roles.
Curious about what it’s like to work for SCI? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions!
-The HR Team
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Paid time off
- Medical and Dental insurance with employer contributions
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Flexible Spending Account / Health Savings Account
Fun Facts about Working at SafetyCall
Annual seasonal social and team-building events include:
- Summer lawn bowling tournament and gathering at Brits Pub
- Annual holiday celebration each January
- Employee recognition awards (including years of service and SafetyCall’s kudos program)
- Wine education seminars and tastings
- Employee appreciation program includes meals catered in monthly
- Birthdays celebrated monthly
- Veterinary staff offers complimentary continuing education sessions for credit to veterinarians and certified veterinary technicians in the Twin Cities area as well as other states
- Complimentary continuing education seminars are also available for pharmacists, EMTs and paramedics