SafetyCall International, LLC (SCI) is a 24/7 multidisciplinary health care practice, licensed by the boards of Medicine, Pharmacy, and Veterinary Medicine, that provides manufacturers with adverse event management, regulatory reporting, post-market surveillance, customer service and consulting services.
Benefits of Employment
Our employees enjoy many benefits including:
The Medical Insurance Options link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
States We Work In
Our employees work in multiple states throughout the country! Want to know if we’re hiring in your state? See the list below:
Work from Home Requirements
Do you want to work with us from the comfort of your home? Here’s what you’ll need:
More information about IT Requirements are provided in the interview process.
In addition to the IT requirements listed above, candidates must also have a designated home office area that meets certain requirements and may not have any other responsibilities during the time they are working such as caring for dependents.
Employees are required to use the modem and router provided by their ISP provider to ensure equipment is up to date in order to minimize interruptions with internet connections. Personal equipment is not permitted.
*Please note that candidates are NOT required to meet these expectations to be eligible to apply or in the interview process, but may need to show proof of being able to obtain them should they be hired as an employee.
Current Job Openings
Thanks for your interest in employment with SCI/PPH! Our current openings are listed below.
Curious about what it’s like to work for SCI? Email email@example.com with your questions!
--The HR Team
"*" indicates required fields
- Paid time off
- Medical and Dental insurance with employer contributions
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Flexible Spending Account / Health Savings Account
Annual seasonal social and team-building events include:
- Summer lawn bowling tournament and gathering at Brits Pub
- Annual holiday celebration each January
- Employee recognition awards (including years of service and SafetyCall’s kudos program)
- Wine education seminars and tastings
- Employee appreciation program includes meals catered in monthly
- Birthdays celebrated monthly
- Veterinary staff offers complimentary continuing education sessions for credit to veterinarians and certified veterinary technicians in the Twin Cities area as well as other states
- Complimentary continuing education seminars are also available for pharmacists, EMTs and paramedics