On August 9, 2012, Rick Kingston, President, Regulatory and Scientific Affairs at SafetyCall International, will be presenting as a part of the SOCAP International Webinar Series. His presentation is titled, “Best Practices for Adverse Event Management and Reporting” and will cover:
- Potential implications of pending and newly-implemented changes to regulations over adverse event reporting requirements for consumer products.
- FDA’s new focus on enforcement and expectations for compliance for dietary supplements and OTC drugs.
- Best practices for documenting, managing and reporting adverse events.
- How to better evaluate and analyze your own adverse event experiences.
- How to document, confirm and present the safety profile of any consumer product and prevent an allegation escalating to litigation.
Seats are limited, so be sure to reserve your spot now. Please note that there is a $50.00 registration fee for members, and a $99.00 registration fee for non-members.