On August 9, 2012, Rick Kingston, President, Regulatory and Scientific Affairs at SafetyCall International, will be presenting as a part of the SOCAP International Webinar Series. His presentation is titled, “Best Practices for Adverse Event Management and Reporting” and will cover:
- Potential implications of pending and newly-implemented changes to regulations over adverse event reporting requirements for consumer products.
- FDA’s new focus on enforcement and expectations for compliance for dietary supplements and OTC drugs.
- Best practices for documenting, managing and reporting adverse events.
- How to better evaluate and analyze your own adverse event experiences.
- How to document, confirm and present the safety profile of any consumer product and prevent an allegation escalating to litigation.